Place Of Birth: Shoal Arkship
Blood Type: B+
Alignment: Chaotic Lawful
Affiliation: Nanotrasen Security Corps, Nanotrasen Medical Department
Religious Beliefs: Atheist
Childhood: The Captured Raider
Adulthood: The Husked Guard
Appearance: A 4'6 vox, with short green fur covering his body. Brown crested quills adorn his head, with dark blue eyes. No tattoos visible along his tail, unlike many of his kind.
Character Voice: While still high pitched, is typically lower than most vox. More calculated, quiet.
Personality: Outwardly, generally very bitter and fiercely loyal to kin.
Medical Record: Soreness on scars adorning chest, anti-depressants and light painkillers prescribed.
Background: The general early background of a Vox Primalis, Kask joined a raiding skipjack and had a moderately successful campaign of thievery. Like a lot of raiding skipjacks however, one slip up and a disaster happens. A raid on a Nanotrasen supply depot went catastrophically wrong, causing his crew to be slaughtered and himself to be beaten within an inch of his life. He was given the ultimatum of a parole contract or execution. That was ten years ago, the vox having been grounded down into the system in multiple departments.
 - Kaskreyara is killed in a mechanical accident on the Shoal.
 - Kaskreyara’s stack is mated with a larva, Kaskreyarawkta is born.
 Kaskreyarawkta joins the skipjack Silver Viper.
 - Silver Viper’s crew is killed in a botch raid, Kask is hospitalised in Nanotrasen Brig with severe injuries. Kaskreyarawkta is given a Parole contract.
 - Kaskreyarawkta is assigned sanitation in remote listening facility. He does not have contact with another vox for four years.
 - Kaskreyarawkta is transferred to medical. He rotated around departments as an assistant due to shortages, able to pick up various skill sets due to the sharp nature of his kind.
 - Kaskreyarawkta is assigned to Security. He is moved to the NSS Cyberiad, an out of the way facility past it’s prime. His parole is relaxed.
Mercy Haliber: Romantically Involved - “She makes me feels usefuls.”
Shina Hoonkins: Close Friend - “Always likes me speakings pidgins to hers, kikiki.”
Lucretia Aletmagne: Good Friend - “She stopped me killings self. She is good kin.”
Kikeri: Friend - “Where the skrek have you been…”
Aaakiya: Acquaintance - “Where the skrek have you been!”
Rachidiyayakikihirirawk: Acquaintance - “WHERE THE SKREK HAVE YOU ALL BEENS?!”
Tony Marsilona: Acquaintance - “He saves me once, but scares me.”
Kitchi Ikamura: Unsure - “He didn’t tells me the whole stories.”
Katiki: Unsure - “Needs to resolve things.”
Chayakriti: Unsure - “We should fix things, yaya..?”
Equanimity: Dislike - “You helped Chaya, buts you still is a skrek.”
Ruum-Ovv-Oumn: Hate - “Skreks you, get jobs, skrek your soaps.”
Warden Derrick Anders: Death Wish - “In times…”
Romantically Involved | Romantic Interest | Admire | Respected | Close Friend | Good Friend | Friend | Acquaintance | Neutral/Unsure | Dislike | Hate | Despise | Death Wish | Fear
Shoal: Allied - “Somedays. I feel sicks without your calls.”
SolGov: Like - “They trades, no problems.”
Jupiter Trading Federation: Neutral - “They keeps losing their fugitives, kikiki.”
Nanotrasen: Dislike - “They owns me. I wants out.”
Syndicate: Enemy - “Skrekking dies.”
Cult: Enemy - “If I didn’t have to let’s you all lives…”
Wizard Federation: Enemy - “You is all mad.”
Changelings: Enemy - “I’ve seen what you does. Dies.”
Vampire: Enemy - “My bloods is happy where it is, skreks.”
Allied | Love | Like | Neutral | Dislike | Hate | Enemy