GenSec

Trouble in Paradise I: Mexican Standoff

Well despite all the ideas about who is who, we still need to select a leader. 

Hello gentlemans, I would advise that every candidate states answers to the following two questions:  

1. Why should we elect you?
  2. What are you planning to do upon getting elected?
  • Like 1

As I said. I am like the rest of you. I just want to survive. And once I’m elected, I want to figure out everyone’s jobs. They do not have to say it to a big crowd. It could be just directly to me. I’m sure whoever the NT rep will be will also be a fine person to confide in.

Please refrain from accusations for now, just state your answers for now and we can talk about the rest later on.

Well, I think it’s better to not be a flip-flop politician. I simply think its the best way to deal with the threat. And as to how keen I am for power, I just trust myself the most. To be honest, I’d be fine if you were the one to be elected. You seem the rational type.

Well, you should vote for me because we currently don't have enough evidence to solidly trust or distrust, and as has been stated previously, I run a pro trap agenda, with support for spacelube based groups.

• Like 1

Me sir?

Hm.....I'm just an observer for now but we'll see what the future will bring us.

Let's see if more people will apply for the occupation.

As to the pro-trap ideology, the only traps the janitor lays, are the ones that protect him.

I say vote for me! Everyone gets space lube! Except the clown. Who I bet is MarcellusPye!

What else...? Ah, right, everyone's GUILTY until proven INNOCENT!

Trust noone! But especially not MarcellusPye!

• Like 1

Answer me this! If you are NOT the clown...

Spoiler

THEN WHY ARE YOU SO FUNNY?

You have a point.

K.

Give me your votes! Make Space Station 13 great again! We gotta build a wall around the station and the SYNDICATE is going to pay for it!

• Like 1

If you vote for me, I will play it safe. It is too risky at this point to kill anyone this early in, as it could possibly result in an innocent's death. 

Also, @Bxil, using the guilty until proven innocent theory is not the best. Trusting no one can cause many issues, however everyone should be Neutral, and let their actions speak for themselves.

@Thamuel You having the janitor go willy-nilly with traps could be dangerous to roles fighting the good fight. Say the detective walks right into the trap, they would die and that's one less crew member. The Janitor and Detective need to work together with the captain. Have the Janitor and Detective privately talk to the Cap, and you be the middle man, relaying information. Both the detective and the Janitor don't know eacother for safety reasons, but they can still transfer information.

i would have the cap, detective, and janitor all in one conference, because in the event of a questionably moral led cap, you don't want them feed the other people lies.

@Threeinone Privacy should still be of a concern, in case someone is lying. You would not know for sure if any of them are telling the truth, so privately relaying information would be more safe.

Also, how do you know if people are lieing about their roles? I am the captain, janitor, detective, head of security and doctor

Hey, I never said the janitor spree was a good idea. I was criticising Marcellus' idea of a "pro trap agenda" I'm very much for the idea of collaboration with the detective.