GenSec

Trouble in Paradise I: Mexican Standoff

@Thamuel Ah, sorry, Dyslexia said "fuck you" to me. Yeah Pye's idea could risk a lot of lives.

Edit: forum fucked. Sorry for the triple post

Edited by Krayvern
Forum fucked up

yes, it seems our ideologies align quite well @Krayvern. I'd be happy with you in the position of captain or as the NT rep.

This AI of ours... it would seem that we'd best listen to their voice of reason. Nobody else recalls a thing of one another, no?

Let us keep the safety of one another in mind. There is no need for rash action. After all, we are innocent until proven... guilty.

I will stand back per this election; I do not wish to lead amongst you. My wish is to keep those of you whose alignments align with mine safe.

i vote for thamuel,we have 3 options

1) vote for a person which clearly wants to sabotage the station by putting traps. and traps are gay

2)some who wants to do ablosultly nothing

3)someone who has a logical approch to find the det

VOTE LIKE ME,vote for action and sensed ones!

why not vote for me? Why you might ask? I want that sweet sweet all access and as you all know, us erm, funnily-influenced are always liked as captain!

You should elect me. I found this sweet ass blood red hardsuit some idiot just left lying in maint and if elected I promise to execute the clown, daily.

Also if elected I'll hire a chef that will make anything you can imagine out of bacon.

Edited by ZN23X

Itching powder? I’m all for improving morale but I don’t think that will help anyone...

Yes I do. We want to minimize innocent deaths as much as possible

Well then, I think I made my choise, at least if no new candidate shows up.

We'll see the winner of this election soon.

Salutes

(So sorry for the delay guys, I'll have the narrative posted at 9 PM EST tomorrow, promise. Things have been a bit hectic today, I have to apologize again for that. 22 hours!)

Hoo boy, who woke up late.

Thamuel, you want to be an acting captain from a tourist? That is quite a jump, don't you think. Don't forget the mindshield, though.

On 2018. 03. 03. at 7:34 AM, ZN23X said:

You should elect me. I found this sweet ass blood red hardsuit some idiot just left lying in maint and if elected I promise to execute the clown, daily.

Also if elected I'll hire a chef that will make anything you can imagine out of bacon.

Throwing away your red hardsuit and picking it up does not mean you "found it".

*squint

Edited by Miraviel

2 hours ago, Miraviel said:

Throwing away your red hardsuit and picking it up does not mean you "found it".

*squint

It's just maint loot. Everyone knows that.

...r-right?

This is that moment when a greytide plays a stupid prank that gets them perma'd or executed.

RIP

Hey, hey, lets not be throwing around accusations. I may be a tourist, but in such pressing times, I don’t think someone’s role matters as long as they will help the station.

Does anyone else wish to raise their hand for captainship? Late hours draw near.

Edited by gangelwaefre
a retcon

(Actually guys, election was finalized when 9 PM happened, to be fair and all. I've just got to write the narration.)

Day 1: Where the Crew Forgets to Use their PDAs

Right away, Krayvern spoke up. "We shouldn't stand around gossiping with each other, we need to get right to work, decide who to make captain." Threeinone squinted their already scrunched up face at Krayvern, skeptical. "You sure? Open mouths are prime for surprise hooks. Till we find out whose who, I'd rather keep mine shut." Krayvern shook their head. "Cooperation is key, if we're going to survive. We need to act appropriately, follow operating procedure. As long as we follow Space Law and stick together, we'll be just fine." Thamuel sidled up to Krayvern, smiling as they addressed the rest of the crowd. "Yes yes, exactly, what they said. Dangers are abound, and we need to keep each other safe. Which I can do, for you. Which is why I propose you elect me as Captain of Space Station 13. I will hold you all safely in my big, strong hands." MarcellusPye stepped up, making the sudden podium space even more crowded. "Actually, you should all vote for me. I'm going to lube up the whole station, and put bear traps everywhere."

Instantly, accusations were thrown by all the candidates and a fair amount of the crew. Everybody was suspicious of everybody. MarcellusPye was called a clown, to which they adamantly said they were not, as they poured itching powder into the food rations. Normalyman, despite not being an active candidate, was heavily involved in all of it. Toolboxes were drawn and eyes were glancing about for banana peels. Bxil said he should be voted for out of nowhere, as ZN23X walked into the crowd in a blood red hardsuit claiming they were not at all suspicious and found it in the maintenance tunnels. However, even though most of the crew participated in saying who they would vote for, and a fair amount told others to vote for them, most forgot to actually vote using their PDAs. In the end, Thamuel had four votes, Krayvern had three votes, Bxil voted for themselves, and MarcellusPye used to have a vote, but lost it to Thamuel. The new captain and representative were picked, as Thamuel was given the captain's discarded hat and coat, and Krayvern was given the beret and glasses of the Nanotrans Representative. Two tourists were given helmets and security outfits, and flanked the captain. And just like that, the lights turned out one by one, and the crew scattered to their respective hideouts on the nearly derelict station, as maintenance drones got to work. The night shift had begun.

END OF DAY 1 SHIFT, START OF NIGHT 1 SHIFT

Edited by GenSec
  • Like 3

Janitor and Detective, you need to work with the Captain. Please message them if you are the Janitor or Detective, or any important roles so we can start to clean this mess up.

I also found a bannana grenade in maint if anyone is interested.

If you are the detective, janitor, or any other role, tell me privately. If we can co-operate, we’ll be on the same level as the syndicate.

Agreed @Thamuel , if any of you have a occupation that would help our station, please provide our captain and only the captain, with information regarding you occupation.

And a message to every potential syndicate agent on board of the Cyberiad, there is allways the possibility of turning yourself in before any damage was caused.

Stay safe everyone.

I threw my bar of syndie soap at someone ugly in maint last night...anyone seen it?