GenSec

Trouble in Paradise I: Mexican Standoff

I haven't seen it but could you explain why you have so many belongings associated with the syndicate?

It's rather unusuall for one single individual to find all of them in the maintenance...

I actually found it right by a broken mirror. Wierd.

Night 1: Papers Please

The Janitor set up traps around his workplace, but nobody showed. They drank the night away.

Gangelwaefre was in the Head of Personnel's office, going through the paper records. During the attack on the station, all the digital records were destroyed by stray explosions and laser fire. The disheveled papers were illuminated by the soft glow of Gangel's monitor, as they poured over the employee applications and career transfer files. Hours of hard work were finally paying off, as they found the odd bunch out. Just some more second checking, and they should be ready to... wait. Did the door just open? They turned their head, and saw them. An evil red glow from the signature energy sword, dimly lighting their sickly pallor. Truly, a sickening display of evil made incarnate. Gangel drew their .38 revolver and shot, but the operative was fast. It only clipped them, and their face screwed up as they tore Gangel to pieces in a swirling vortex of destruction. The detective never stood a chance. As they laid in their chassis, unable to move, the operative stood over the pile of papers. Using their sword, they slowly lowered it over the papers, lighting the pile ablaze. A grim smile spread over their face, as they plucked the positronic brain out of Gangel's obliterated husk. They then tucked it into their pocket. Yes, the detective would watch as they made their art... it was a beautiful thing. They left the office in flames. And so the night shift continued.

Gangelwaefre the Detective has been destroyed by the Nuclear Operative!

Someone, somewhere, has been given a really cool haircut...

The Barber has planted a bomb!

END OF NIGHT 1 SHIFT, START OF DAY 2 SHIFT

Edited by GenSec

Nooooooooo! This is why you put itching power in the food! Also, we have elected a nuke op, well done everyone.

Edited by MarcellusPye

Well I was gonna break into the detectives office to steal the second forensic scanner so I could maybe help out...but can I just have thiers now? They dont seem to need it anymore.

Too soon?

flees from the angry mob while throwing the primed bananna grenade

I agree with the captain. Could have been anyone.

This is the part where we wonder who's trying to deceive who, who's being suspiciously quiet, who's making alot of noise for the sake of misdirection

THE PLOT THICKENS!!!

Also, I have a blood stained esword now. WOAH! Don't look at me like that! The detective was an IPC people! No blood! Besides, its just a toy. The blood is cuz I slipped on my soap n got a bloody nose.

Edited by ZN23X

((Ick Ock...directed @GenSec...are we notified publicly when someone disrupts someone elses action i.e. the doctor saves someone or the bartender gets someone drunk or is that all kept secret on purpose?))

Just now, ZN23X said:

((Ick Ock...directed @GenSec...are we notified publicly when someone disrupts someone elses action i.e. the doctor saves someone or the bartender gets someone drunk or is that all kept secret on purpose?))

(Yes. Also, votes for who to execute are just as public as the captain election votes. Must be sent via PM to count. The representative has to PM me to renege an execution.)

Look, we can not just sit around waiting for the syndicate to kill us off one by one. I want everyone to tell me their roles. It can be said to me secretly. If only the detective and doctor told me their roles. No one would be dead. If you don’t tell me, you will end up being suspected by everyone.

All I know now for sure is, that we are all going to die. Painfully.

Ok then Bxil, what is your role? Go ahead and PDA (message) me

I'm pretty positive we can make it through this but only if we work together and find the ones threatening the station and our very lives!

Let us avenge the death of our Detective and remove this unpleasant individuals from our beloved station.

It'd be pretty hard to pick someone to execute at the moment. We would totally just be shooting in the dark. What evidence do we have? Its not like anyone has an unusual amount of contraband or anything.

Now excuse me while I go clean the smell of death and bannanas out of this Blood Red hardsuit with my Syndicate Soap.

Edited by ZN23X

Yeah it really doesn't make any sense to vote anyone to die, if anything we'd only further the syndicate's agenda!

We're not killing anyone without evidence. We need to work together. Tell me your roles for hell's sake. How are we meant to survive if no one tells me their role? The day the bartender stops someone and no deaths happen, we are onto something. If the nukeOp or syndicate try to attack janitor when they defend themselves, we are that much closer to survival. We need to understand everyone's roles.

ZN13X, I don't understand. Are you a nukie, a clown, or a nukie clown now?

Thamuel, for I all know, you are the operative. We need to wall you in, just in case.

Fair enough. Bartender, a round of drinks for me all night.

• Like 1

Or neither of the two...thats all part of the riddle Bxil

Honk

Well @ZN23X said that he would execute clowns every day if he would get elected....now if we assume that he in fact IS the clown he should kill himself over and over again using the cloner....a...amusing imagination if you ask me.

• Like 1

Day 2: 0 Days Without an Accident

MarcellusPye lamented the battered remains of the detective as the station floated in the void. Captain Thamuel said it could've been anyone, and it was too soon to draw conclusions. ZN23X agreed, rubbing their bloodstained energy sword's hilt filth away with syndicate branded syndicate soap. Bxil claimed everyone was doomed, and Normalyman tried to rally the crew into not giving up just yet! Either way, it seemed the crew were too uneasy with the idea of murdering one of their own in cold blood.

Nobody was executed!

END OF DAY 2 SHIFT, START OF NIGHT 2 SHIFT