Sup, i'm Ivan, i haven't posted anything on this account for over 2 years now, so i took a shot. SS13 has a lot of weapons, a lot, and i wondered, which weapons you prefer the most. The one's you can make cheaply and replace without any costs, or the high-risk weapons with which you can kill an entire crew or greytide's but then get battoned to gulag. I wan't to see your favourite one's. 

P.S: I tried making a new account, because of this nickname, but i guess i will have to use this one :P

3 minutes ago, Benjaminfallout said:

Do lies and getting what you want using words count as a weapon?

If not I'd day boxing gloves.

Yes, word's count as weapon, boxing gloves are fun till' you hit HoS and he gulag's you :(

Metal rods and floor tiles are my favorite cheap weapon. 

Other than that the c20-r is an old classic I still love. 

And PULSE DESTROYERS 

Stretchkin with or without silencer.

And claws. Wolf likes to be physical and insert his masculinity whenever he can

Damn I love energy Bolas. Bolas of any kind actually, its just you get so much use out of the energy variant as security. Everything can be bola'ed, no stun resistance or reflect chance is gonna help that you're gonna be walking until you stop and take time to free yourself. Syndicate and cult bola even get to knock down the foe so they'll have dropped their weapon when you rush in for the follow up. The only thing I don't think it works against is jaunters and obviously constructs/cyborgs.

Favorite cheap type weapon is always a baseball bat or something like a spear.

For the fun kind theres the M-6GL, the Kinetic Crusher, and my personal favorite is the L6 Saw.

13 minutes ago, Someonewithapen said:

Give me a shotgun and riot shield, I'll solve all of your problems.

Mercy can't fire a gun.

31 minutes ago, Trubus said:

Stretchkin with or without silencer.

And claws. Wolf likes to be physical and insert his masculinity whenever he can

You forgot to flex.

1 hour ago, YungCuz said:

Favorite cheap type weapon is always a baseball bat or something like a spear.

For the fun kind theres the M-6GL, the Kinetic Crusher, and my personal favorite is the L6 Saw.

Relatable, i main Atmos (2 years i believe?) and i love to smash people with baseball bats and wrenches. I just love that satisfying bashing sound and to see how my victims head becomes bloody and disfigured.

Good ol' riot shotgun with buckshot.

Can handle 95% of the shit you need to deal with. Always readily available (to sec at least).

Edited by ZN23X

17 minutes ago, RealSenpai said:

Relatable, i main Atmos (2 years i believe?)

Are you Moria then?

Favorite is the desword 100%, have gone on many a daughter with the darth maul blades!

I have a few weapons that are all equally favorable.

1. Changeling Arm-blade / Dark Blessing - Feels so satisfying and looks sick, and I mean come on, its a fucking bone/flesh sword for an arm.

2. Power-gloves (Shock-gloves). Makes me feel like Dominious from Path of Exile - " THE TOUCH OF GOD!"

3.  Claws. Those things can actually decapitate and rip out organs. I am okay with this.

4. 357 Revolver. Its high noon.

Being a man who believes in go big or go home, I don't settle for a simple gun or sword. Give me a durand or phazon with a yellow slime cell, increased ranged armor, a taser, and an lmg/scattershot. But with fastmos, a lot can be said for a simple ripley with a drill and putting a hole in floor of a crowded room and watching magic happen. But if we're talking specifically hand held weapons. The Combat Defib from the syndie supply depot coupled with the m90 is fun and effective, if I don't give you a fatal heart attack from the defib then the lengthy stun will keep you down long enough for me to put a bullet in your brain.

23 hours ago, Spacemanspark said:

PULSE DESTROYERS

Amateur, real admins use pulse annihilators.

If it make others bleeds, then I can use it.

Pickaxe is mostly what I want to have to bash people with while making my own improvised shotgun with its improvised shell is not bad either.

It's not my favorite way of killing people but the X-01 is sexy and reliable, I'd have to say it's my favorite.