JoseDArtik

Let´s count our Karma Points.

So, It´s been a pretty long time since I play in this server, I would say one month and some weeks or close, I played HOS and IAA a lot, tried to solve many issues with shitcurity because it was one of the things I do not have much KP and the amount I got is for me a pretty big achievement, but I know that some of you folks have magistrate, so, what about counting our KPs and making some people notice that the system still exists?

I start, 5KP, not gonna use it on barber or brig physician because theses 5KP were just as hard for me to get, as it would be to get robusted with a toolbox.

I am not sure how many I have, but it's 30+. Got a lot when last time I played as IAA: I started reciting Spess Law to a cultist to "deconvert" them.

You can get a lot as IAA by doing creative things. I am not sure about HoS for I never played that role nor I ever will, but I don't remember ever giving karma to one.

Edited by Bxil

616 karma points since joining Paradise. 

146 right now. 

I kind of wish we had a feature that let players toggle receiving karma. I have no use for it anymore, and a lot of other players are well deserving of a lot of those jobs/ races. 

I personally have like uh.... 150? in total, counting spent karma, not counting spent karma I have 26
Actually, I'll count it

5+5+30+30+15+30+26, that makes 141 in total, tho I am playing for like 1 year now. And I don't really need karma right now, I got the race I want to play, I don't need other jobs.
(y)

I've got about a hundred overall. Played about two months.

Mostly get it from clowning. Its handy to gauge whether or not I'm succeeding in amusing the crew, don't have anything really I want from it.

The system still exists yeah but it's literally a popularity whitelist so forgetting it exists isn't nessecarily a bad thing

Yall are making me feel bad, specially because I want magistrate, might as well make a form to transfer kama hehe...

I'd love for there to be an ability to donate your own karma to other people, but I can see how it can be abused

• Like 1

Around 147 in total, with about 90 spent. I've got everything i want, all the jobs that I'm interested in and races.

Would like to see more stuff added to the karma shop. I think command positions should be karma only but that's a debate for another time and place, which I'm sure already has been discussed about.

1 hour ago, Xyd said:

Around 147 in total, with about 90 spent. I've got everything i want, all the jobs that I'm interested in and races.

Would like to see more stuff added to the karma shop. I think command positions should be karma only but that's a debate for another time and place, which I'm sure already has been discussed about.

They should be honestly, that way Karma Point would take more importance, but since having a lot of KP does not mean you are a good RD or CMO, it is quite debatable, I think KP system should simply get a rework.

The issue with any form of whitelisting is that it creates way more problems than it solves. So Amy restriction for command than the time lock will likely never happen.

164 available

5 - Barber

5 Brig Phys

30 Mechanic

45 Slime People

15 IPCs

264 Total

I don't agree that command positions should be Karma'd. Instead of asking ourselves "How can we stop incompetent players from being heads of staff?" Ask yourself this "Why do all the competent players not play Heads of Staff?" The second question is a lot more important to address than the first. 

9 hours ago, EvadableMoxie said:

"Why do all the competent players not play Heads of Staff?"

I am offended.

12 hours ago, EvadableMoxie said:

"Why do all the competent players not play Heads of Staff?"

Bcs it's often boring.

I mean for example for me CE is boring.
Actually, I also hate when CE is incompetent

Well, you can call me now hypocrite

36 right now.

Spent the rest in the past on Blueshield, IPC and Slime People.

Hm...

Uh.... I have Grey and plasmaguy...    BS and NT rep... uh... Mechanic... currently sitting on 47.... Not sure what that adds up to

Unlocked every job and species, and have 57 to spare. Don't let that stop you from giving me karma. It makes me feel accomplished. Honk.

Sorta on / off topic whatever. I LOVE giving people Karma for good roleplaying. Or even just RP at all at random times. ❤️ You all know who you are! 

• Like 1

O, you play Sergei Kasanov... that dirty commie!

On 6/8/2018 at 10:22 PM, Coldflame said:

mine's 8 inches

This shitpost is perhaps the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life.

• Like 1