Trubus

Tales from Nuke Operatives

It can be good or bad. It can be against or as nukes. I am generally want something to read.

I will start.

This is back when I started playing SS13, played a human named Tyne Reinhardt. Nukes decided to go stealth and break into my office without being caught. Back then, I hid my nuclear authorisation disk in that safe with a 5 digit code. I carried the pinpointer on me. I was radio maybe fifteen minutes into the shift that nuclear ops were spotted leaving my office with the disk. I am not sure where all four ops went but I had my pinpointer online and it took me to science maintenance alone, just below the solar maintenance on the lower left side just before the room. Of course, back then I was new, I went solo after the disk. I caught up to just the one operative, who was clearly alone, in putting codes into the nuke as it was clear they had the disk inside it. They didn't hear or see me before it was too late because I had the rapier out just stabbing him. I had no hardsuit so it hurt when he exploded, I was deaf and in critical but manage to get to the nuke and eject the disk and call for help in maintenance, HoS and a bunch of officers wasted no time getting to me, I kept repeating myself to them that I had the disk on me before blacking out. Cyberaid won that day.

Was carrying the role of GLORIOUS STATION VALIDHUN-I mean blue shield. Warops.....I tell captain to hide in brig because tactical,the bridge is weak At the brig,mime gets us some cheese to do the...cheesy....tactic that consists to put the disk in a cheese and put that cheese in an other cheese and so on,we had 3 cheeses and 1 of them had the disk. Captain takes one at random and I take the 2 others. We hear that the assault pod landed in bridge Like a bad captain,he went to fight after it with his antique laser gun,him vs a pod and 5 dual sword wielding nukies. When he got reckted,i had 2 options: attempt to save the captain which is a 3/3 chance to keep the disk but if I die cyberiad has 0/3 chances to survive or run away with a 2/3 chance to have the disk. I ran After loosing the only nukie giving me a chase in the maze in the hall,I went to medbay and activated lockdown for safety. I change into a doctor outfit for added stealth. CMO lifts the lockdown at some point and I decided not to wait on the nukies to leave so I leave by maint to engineering after I use my laptop to call the shuttle. At engineering,I have a little chit chat with the AI,but I waited too long in engi,a nukie tacks me down and I see him in the engineering tool storage,I was in the SMES room,I ran in the maint and went into atmos,activated atmos lockdown and left by the upper maint to turbine At the turbine I attempted to talk with AI,the hologram did not respond and AI private did not respond either. Since turbine is 1 exit only,I decided that it wasent the best hiding spot and got to scichem to see rd and some nerds. At science,rd tells me the AI told them the nukie is heading to science so I left for the brig When I arrived at the brig,the shuttle just docked and I heard someone talk about door wires. Being smart,I grabbed a welder from the armoury,dismantled a wall with welding procreation for the metal and went into the sec pod. In the pod,I didn't wait for nukies to come to me, I made a wall girder in front of the window for bullet protection,welded the door and for safety,cut the bolt wire on the door with my wire cutters. I see a single nukie flying outside the pod like its a space carp trying to find something to eat. I waited,he went inside the station,seeing that I disabled the pod door,he got back into space. He broke the pod window,I putted internals on and got my healing patch ready(I never wear a space suit on nukies because of mobility). He got blocked by my trustful wall girder. The emergency shuttl e left the station. He did not have a wrench to take it down,but at this point it would not matter,the dead body in the pod acted as a defense,would he have deconstructed the girder,the dead body would of fastmos slammed into him,spacing him. So he stayed on the pod until arrival at CC. Crew major victory!

• fastparrot 1

Nukies spent about an hour devising a plan on how to stealthily and quickly get in, powersink the station, assault bridge, activate the nuke and leave.
Long story short, after we spent an hour coming up with a plan, half our squad just fucked off before the sink was set up.
Nobody besides me bought an emag. So I used mine, while holding a gun in the other hand.

The following acts transpired within aproximately 3 and a half minutes:

Emagged into HOP's Office.
Emagged into the conference room.
Emagged into the bridge.
Put my Emag away, grabbed a flashbang, activated it with Z. Finger slipped on X.
Throw intent active from the flashbang. Have gun-holding hand selected.
Throw my rifle into the captains face like some retard.
Get flustered. Press X real quick to switch to the flashbang.
Try throwing. Throw intent isn't on.
Press R. Fatfinger E.
Put flashbang into backpack. Flashbang goes off inside.
Kill captain. Leave bridge with other Nukies.
Get robusted by a single sec officer and the AI firelock crushing me.
Macrobomb implant takes out most the bridge and part of the hallway.

Deadchat:
"Well, that didn't go well."
"Were you the asshole that threw a gun at the Captain instead of shooting him?"

I'll never play nukie again.

• Thanks 1
  • explodyparrot 1