Xyd

Rsik's Art

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Xyd said:

ZvPS0MO_d.jpg.7442e508b1e31aacac27401f4b6d503a.jpg

New art that just got finished. Sleepy Rsik. Cute!

*insert lullaby here*

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope he has medical insurance...

1323241702_WoundedRsik.thumb.png.ec8573e73df612573294efd7b01f79a4.png

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Xyd said:

I hope he has medical insurance...

1323241702_WoundedRsik.thumb.png.ec8573e73df612573294efd7b01f79a4.png

Don't worry, Rsik is free with Wolf.  😜 *Puts on gloves*

  • stunbaton 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2019 at 3:17 AM, Trubus said:

Don't worry, Rsik is free with Wolf.  😜 *Puts on gloves*

Flexing the lizard does not count Trubus.

Let a REAL medical professional get to work, i even brought my CLEAN glass shiv this time.

  • toolbox 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheClosetMailman said:

Flexing the lizard does not count Trubus.

Let a REAL medical professional get to work, i even brought my CLEAN glass shiv this time.

Leave it to the professionals, rookie. I do a full body inspection when treating.

  • angryeyes 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funky sketch art of Rsik and Asrair in one of their usual bar fights. Love this style of art. Pose is a bit strange but that's more to do with the artist's style.

 

Rsik_Asrair_Fighting.thumb.png.4ee3b83c3ad841751d59934fa9a42567.png

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Xyd said:

Funky sketch art of Rsik and Asrair in one of their usual bar fights. Love this style of art. Pose is a bit strange but that's more to do with the artist's style.

 

Rsik_Asrair_Fighting.thumb.png.4ee3b83c3ad841751d59934fa9a42567.png

"Hey Rsik, you wanna head out for a game of murderball later tonight?"
"Oh shit, sorry man, I would but I have a scheduled bar fight with Asrair. Maybe tomorrow?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Xyd said:

Funky sketch art of Rsik and Asrair in one of their usual bar fights. Love this style of art. Pose is a bit strange but that's more to do with the artist's style.

 

Rsik_Asrair_Fighting.thumb.png.4ee3b83c3ad841751d59934fa9a42567.png

BWOINK

  • explodyparrot 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites