Sign in to follow this  
DerpehBoi

Best Para Moments

Share your best moments on paradise whether its from the forums, discord, or game! Here's one of mine that I managed to screenshot

a.png

Was golem made by a traitor xenobiologist who needed captains gun. Golem was good boy.
Master gave golem guest pass to science. Golem make sonic hammer.
Golem drill into teleporto and captain office, from hallway, no one care.
Break noise glass, steal gun. Golem escape into scichem from teleporper.
Golem hand gun to master, hide in one of many locker, master hide gun in dispoble shoot.
Three minute pass, security come with mech, ask questions, look for golem.
They no find gun, master too smart.
Security check every locker except one golem hide in. Golem smart.
Security leave, master happy, Golem happy.
Golem become free.

• explodyparrot 2

I was a vampire, made to assassinate 6 people. I sweat a bit, not feeling super confident hunting down 6 randoms. I find first guy on the list, Alfie Archer, an atmos tech. I be friendly with him, pretending to be a vampire with transylvanian coat and stuff like a paper titled 'fangs'. I take him out of the way, and begin my work. I was coroner, and stashed him in a tray. Later I catch up with another on the list, a cargo tech, who created their own back room surgery. Their boss, quartermaster, was MIA, they were operating on some guy trying to fix him, and another cargo tech kind of checking up, while also assuming role as charge of cargo. I get a point of time where the other one takes the guy to medical, since she didnt have all the tools/scanners needed to take care of the guy, and I comfort her before taking her out and decapitating on her own surgery table. It was around this point that the quartermaster, and another target on my list were called out as traitors on radio. I went back to Alfie, and found he had a stechkin pistol and an emag, didn't bother to check before. The other one didnt have anything. One target was holopara user and killed by sec with DnR, and the quartermaster and another target, Mocha, were in perma now. Last target, Yazi Stormwind, was hanging around in medical still, so I left him for last. I mist into perma, unconnect and unbolt the botany trays. My plan was to pretend to be helping them, but make a breach that kills the two, which should have been easy, as security was terrible that round, and had also released the N2O. Instead I fucked up because I just wanted to breach one spot with the bullets from the stechkin, but mocha stood in the way with carp, and I got banged up before screeching. We all end up in space. I die, mocha dies, QM dies. Security doesnt even realize I'm dead and drag me to processing, injecting me with holy water and shit without knowing that I'm dead until shuttle call. I watch Yazi run to vault, emag door, find out that bolts were down and it's fucked now, uses C4, blows door, buys safe drill and steals documents. It was pretty cool, as he was pretty new at the time, making me glad I left him for last, and he was able to have that goal fufilled, though he went a bit too late and missed the shuttle. Mocha was cloned by some dipshit officer just in time for score screen.

A clown round, I asked (politely) a genetcist, if he could give me any powers. Well, he did - deciding to torture me a bit he gave me deafness, daltonism, short size, spontaneous combustion, Swedish and made me able to speak only one word at a time. No one wanted to help me - I don't blame them, I was a clown, so I was roleplaying the characer to be pretty depressed (basically the origins of Happy Tim). Went to maints, there is that Vox Vampire. He takes me, and he's about to bite into me... then spontaneous combustion kicks in. Vampire dies, I die.

Security find the dead vampire, take him away, put me in disposals.

Guess even my blood was cursed that round. 😄

• honk 2

A long time ago there was a newbie officer who, for reasons I can't remember, started harmbatoning Mike Murdock into crit. I decided to pitch in with a duck and quacked him, to which he decided to harm baton me to into crit and subsequently into death. Mike however survived the ordeal and made a closed casket funeral at the chapel for me, calling me a 'saint' for saving his life. For some reason people attended it and made a pseudo-religion out of "Saint Rurik' for that round, followed by a bit of admemery with the casket being spaced.

All in all probably my fondest memory that all stemmed from two pals getting beat to death. That's also how I settled with the idea of using 'Saint Rurik' as a nuke op name.

Sadly I lost the screenshots when my comp burst into flames overheated and died, but I think there may be a few on the Screenshot thread, far back.