Drakeven

Drake arts! Drakes, art!

Who's that VOX? It's Kar-ski!  This is a commission from them and I gotta say they're really polite and nice.

I also have to say, I really appreciate the effort Kar-Ski puts in every round. When they're a surgeon, they're taking an effort to improve the ORs, getting Vox Blood to SM them when they need, and is just generally making their workplace really good looking.
When they're NT rep they dress up fantastically, and do some real nice re-modeling.
When they're just trading? Well, that's when they shine. Their shops are amazing, and astounding, and honestly Its a shame I don't get to head over and investigate more often. Their creativeness is honestly quite inspiring, and I always feel like they help build up any round they are a part of. It's always wonderful to see them round.

That said, welcome to Kar-Ski's Skipjack Trade Shack!

kar4.thumb.png.7b155048da51f4e6a06bfd81012f06ae.png

• Like 8
  • fastparrot 1
  • explodyparrot 1

when i see kar-ski my mind always goes to car-ski but anyway good work !

Edited by rapaskoti
  • Like 2

The Skipjack Trade Shack is a good time, I like finding exotic items from either the gateway or from space travel and giving it to Kar-Ski to put on display.

I get the feeling that one day an IAA will come by and spit out "You've got a license for that?"

• Like 1

Precious and wonderful!

Honestly, little trade shops or little lounges that people make up are always fun.  Clearly we need to have little areas that the HoP could rent out to people so they could make shops. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, PhantasmicDream said:

Precious and wonderful!

Honestly, little trade shops or little lounges that people make up are always fun.  Clearly we need to have little areas that the HoP could rent out to people so they could make shops. 

In the planned engineering revamp there is a nice little spot in the revamped construction area i have plans for 🙂

Very nice work Drake, and I look forward to seeing future works 

• Like 1

how can i even eat this i don't have a mouth...well i suppose i could just shove it in my face and smear it over my monitor 

Edited by rapaskoti
  • Like 1
  • clown 1

Isthel! A good Vulp, I've been experimenting with backgrounds... soon I'll find something that works. This pixel-style lines work better with thicker lines, but eh, I think it still came out okay.

ISTHEL IS THE L(ovleyest Vulp).png

• Like 3

@PhantasmicDream Did a little sketch of her wonderful Skrell putting the charm on Jay. Needless to say, he's a good bartender for a reason. I took the sketch and did a little bit of colour and shade~ Sorta a colab, I suppose

Can't_spell_Charming_without_Zeke.png

• Like 2