Medi

NT/Syndicate Survival Challenge

One Sentence Description: NT and Syndicate operatives wake up in an extremely hostile area after their ships crash. They can choose to work together or against one another to accomplish their goals.

Map Changes: No

Can utilize abandoned outposts / stations / other sections of the map to negate the need to switch maps.

Code Changes: Unlikely

All assets should be otherwise available at this time.

Suggested Number of Players: Any number provided it is even.

Full Description of Event:

This event is to allow ghosts or other persons who are not actively playing a means of potentially enjoying a RP/Action based event.

The Premise is that two groups of individuals (NT and Syndicate) crash land on a planet or area for what should have been a routine mission. Due to their now stranded state the two groups can either choose to fight or work together to survive against the fauna and flora around them while they attempt to accomplish their own goals. 

The goals are usually as follows:
- Find X object.
- Build Y object.
- Obtain Z from the other faction. (Where Z is some high-tech or very useful item)
- Survive.

While the groups are ABLE to kill one another, the situation should be set up in such a way that doing so would likely lead to one group having a lot harder time attempting to survive / accomplish their objectives on their own. This creates an ongoing amount of tension as cooperation is not required but advised. Simply shooting each other is an option as well but doing so will deplete ammunition, injure your team, and generally be a questionable move.

• Like 2

I like this idea but I fear it may just turn into syndicate/nanotrasen deathmatch for the ghosts.

11 hours ago, Fursamie said:

I like this idea but I fear it may just turn into syndicate/nanotrasen deathmatch for the ghosts.

If they do that they will be injured, low medical supplies, and up against the rest of the flora and fauna.

6 hours ago, Medi said:

If they do that they will be injured, low medical supplies, and up against the rest of the flora and fauna.

The stranded hermit, who I believe either has one medkit or no medkits has the opportunity to evade ashwalkers and hold themselves off for a good while against the mobs and megafauna on lavaland, if one side kills the other, by default they'll be better off because of the fact they are in numbers & they would presumably have more medical supplies.

Take this with a grain of salt however, as its 4 in the morning right now and I may not be remembering events correctly.

4 hours ago, Fursamie said:

The stranded hermit, who I believe either has one medkit or no medkits has the opportunity to evade ashwalkers and hold themselves off for a good while against the mobs and megafauna on lavaland, if one side kills the other, by default they'll be better off because of the fact they are in numbers & they would presumably have more medical supplies.

Take this with a grain of salt however, as its 4 in the morning right now and I may not be remembering events correctly.

You're assuming either of them have a lot of medical supplies to begin with.