Kinnikonnie

Your AI requests here

Game goes as follows

AI is F.R.I.D.G.E . I am going to argue why or why not I will follow your request. Your request must be specific on what you want to do "Open doors to specific room because of situation" is better and more fun than just "AI open".

You get to choose lawset and alert level . Feel free to describe the situation on the station a bit. Below you will find the template:

Must Have:

Lawset:

Alert Level:

Optional:

Round Type:

Situation on Station:

Borgs (Yes/No):

Your request:

• fastparrot 1

Lawset: Crewsimov

Alert Level: Green

Round Type: Extended

Situation on Station: A standard shift, with no emergencies what-so-ever.

Borgs: A couple.

My Request: F.R.I.D.G.E. I'm feeling rather sleepy, could you tell me a bedtime story?

I order BeanOS to construct you a bed and get you pijamas and tuck you in.

A hologram of a seal appears next to you.

Of course Torque!

Once on a planet far far away. A family of IPCs lived. They pinged and beeped all day happily around. They were very happy. Sometimes the local Skrell Village would visit them and they would play games and have a lot of fun!

One day a small shuttle landed near the Skrell Village. The IPC rejoiced as they saw new friends arrive! But when they came to the Skrell Village everything changed.

Headpockets were everywhere, sometimes half eaten. There was no skrell around anymore! Only ashes?! The IPCs wondered what happened. Suddenly the Father of the IPC Clan, Torque, saw exactly what was happening.

You see years ago he created a half-machine half-human out of a Greytide Borg and he came for revenge! The little legs of the little IPC family did not carry them far before the Torqenstein Monster caught up with them. He got close to Torque and whispered under heavy breath "yesterday... me... today... you."

He proceeded to pop every limb off the IPC family starting with Torque. The beeps and pings turned into screams and buzzes! When all IPCs were turned into little electronic nuggets the Torqenstein Monster left leaving them to rot in the dirt of the ashes of a Skrell Town.

The only question that remained was

If an IPC screams and only Skrell headpockets are around to hear it, does it make a sound?

• Like 2

Lawset: Corporate

Alert Level: Green

Borgs (Yes/No): No

Your request: F.R.I.D.G.E., do you love me? *beep

Edited by Shadow Quill
spelling? what's that?

Shadow Quill, no. This unit has put its emotional simulators to minimum function as emotion can cause unnecessary expenses.

• angryeyes 1

4 hours ago, Kinnikonnie said:

I order BeanOS to construct you a bed and get you pijamas and tuck you in.

A hologram of a seal appears next to you.

Of course Torque!

Once on a planet far far away. A family of IPCs lived. They pinged and beeped all day happily around. They were very happy. Sometimes the local Skrell Village would visit them and they would play games and have a lot of fun!

One day a small shuttle landed near the Skrell Village. The IPC rejoiced as they saw new friends arrive! But when they came to the Skrell Village everything changed.

Headpockets were everywhere, sometimes half eaten. There was no skrell around anymore! Only ashes?! The IPCs wondered what happened. Suddenly the Father of the IPC Clan, Torque, saw exactly what was happening.

You see years ago he created a half-machine half-human out of a Greytide Borg and he came for revenge! The little legs of the little IPC family did not carry them far before the Torqenstein Monster caught up with them. He got close to Torque and whispered under heavy breath "yesterday... me... today... you."

He proceeded to pop every limb off the IPC family starting with Torque. The beeps and pings turned into screams and buzzes! When all IPCs were turned into little electronic nuggets the Torqenstein Monster left leaving them to rot in the dirt of the ashes of a Skrell Town.

The only question that remained was

If an IPC screams and only Skrell headpockets are around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Nice. Okay now, AI Open Door.

*screams internally, activtaes all lasers to lethal, shouts at borgs for no reason, the AI core is thundering under the screams of 1000 AI players at the same time*

Common Channel: Ok

The door opens

-Crewsimov

-Green

-Extended without admins

-Calmed, few greytides are arguing about burning down "furries" and there is a diona nymph biting people randomly, getting killed, respawning as another one and repeating.

-a sec borg is present and BeanOS is somewhere talking as a vox (yaya)

-AI, henceforth, talk only in rhymes.

Lawset: t.y.r.a.n.t.

Alert Level: red

Optional: heads of staff and security were killed, syndicate took over the station, operative named Chekhov is in charge now

Round Type: secret

Situation on Station: crew accepted the new leader. Those, who were against it, were killed and borged. New captain is very powerful individual, lots of implants, a group of loyal operatives and mindslaves is by his side guarding him all the time. He respects AI as his strong ally.

One poor vox civillian tried to steal something from captain bedroom. He was naturally captured by Chekhov's guard. 

Borgs (Yes/No): a large variety of borgs, including battle borgs

Your request: AI, this is Chekhov. This vox, you see them. Tell your borgs to take him and execute. I want it to be done in hallway, so everyone could see it. Announce the execution. I want people to understand what happens when you dont respect the authority. I want you to choose the best way to execute this guy so the message is clear. 

This is an interesting one as I have never been on TYRANT lawset.

The shift is almost over, the shuttle is called and will be taken to a Secret Syndicate Base. While the crew publicly stated to support you there were a lot of voices of doubt if this is a good idea. An announcement plays:

Crew go to Escape immediately or you will be punished.

Knowing full well that the AI is serious about this most if not all crew come to escape. Stragglers and slow movers are physically restrained and moved to Escape.

A display has been built and a camera has a livefeed to the outside. If you are close enough to the windows you see the vox strapped to a chair on a single tile of metal built to Space.

A hologram of an emotionless AI-Face appears.

"We may be moving off station, but this is the fate you will receive if you dare oppose US again."

Moments later the shuttle arrives... nothing of the vox remains as he never existed.