necaladun

Screenshot thread!

1 hour ago, ZN23X said:

I did the scariest thing I could think of doing on Halloween. I gave the AI and Ion Law that simply said "You are a catgirl"

Plus various other catgirl shenanigans.

What would drive someone to commit such a heinous sin..

Edited by Fursamie
shit
  • Thanks 2

On 11/4/2018 at 2:59 AM, TheClosetMailman said:

Nothing says security like lung cancer

I always like to point out, I've been using Tetra in any game with a character creator since 2001, she didn't start smoking till she worked security on the NSS Cyberaid.

• honk 1

2 hours ago, ZN23X said:

I always like to point out, I've been using Tetra in any game with a character creator since 2001, she didn't start smoking till she worked security on the NSS Cyberaid.

So my statement is correct.

Security equals lung cancer.

• stunbaton 1

1 hour ago, TheClosetMailman said:

So my statement is correct.

Security equals lung cancer.

Whenever someone mentions that IC I always say "The hell do you think this is, the 21st century? I can just have a doctor swap my lungs out with brand new ones from a humanized monkey"

1 hour ago, ZN23X said:

Whenever someone mentions that IC I always say "The hell do you think this is, the 21st century? I can just have a doctor swap my lungs out with brand new ones from a humanized monkey"

In my case, Navera had to get cybernetic ones.

Apparantly they gave him a very light voice, because every time he speaks over the radio, people reply with "Yes Ma`am"

• stunbaton 1

Sec prepared 10 minutes for raiding cult-base in telecoms. Everyone but 1 officer was there. And then...they get stalled for 10 minutes by a bolted door with cut AI wires. Naturally, no cultists were arrested in the process.

Untitled.png

• honk 1

16 minutes ago, Trubus said:

Warden shouldn’t be there.

You can't spell warden without WAR!

The dummies at sec.

When you going after someone in an area you don't have access to, remember a FUKKEN toolbox and a multitool

As far as I'm concerned, it's canon that SINA- watches badly subbed martial arts and action movies like that on her "camera" monitor in quiet shifts. 

On 11/10/2018 at 10:14 AM, TheClosetMailman said:

The dummies at sec.

When you going after someone in an area you don't have access to, remember a FUKKEN toolbox and a multitool

He-he, I got them there, but was not an electrician enough to fix the door. Got through the wall instead!

1 hour ago, Regular Joe said:

He-he, I got them there, but was not an electrician enough to fix the door. Got through the wall instead!

BRUTE FORCE WORKS TOO COMRADE-

When it comes to door hacking, it really is just pulsing wires untill you find the one that don`t fry you.

Problem is, youll most likely find the fry wire before the pry wire.

On 11/13/2018 at 10:30 PM, TheClosetMailman said:

When it comes to door hacking, it really is just pulsing wires untill you find the one that don`t fry you.

Problem is, youll most likely find the fry wire before the pry wire.

Yep. Strangely enough, I did pulse all the wires there, and mend some cut wires. None did anything. There were no power? Room APC was yet working, as the other doors in tele room operated well. Any idea which might be the cause for such behavior? I was embarrassed, so decided just go through, honk.

Wait till you find a wire that suddenly turns off three of the lights.

Then you can pray the door open.

Be quick it's a 10 second period before you have to wait 60 seconds to try again.

Unless you cut the wire and mend it, shock risk included

The door was bolted and without power. Without power, bolts can't be moved. The apc in the room it lead to didn't have power, and I assume the door is mapped to belonging to that room instead of the room with power.

• Thanks 1

A buggah, then you're shit outta luck.

Plan B, throw the nearest clown at the door till it opens magically

• clown 1

2 hours ago, TheClosetMailman said:

A buggah, then you're shit outta luck.

Plan B, throw the nearest clown at the door till it opens magically

Honk!

• honk 1