necaladun

Screenshot thread!

Rioz is the real space cowboy.

This individual stole CE's boots in front of the robotics, the good old stand and deliver -style. Afterwards arrested, twice for search and interrogation. Did not run away or hide at all. Eventually got away all free, by just talking.

Screenshot courtesy of said lizard, taken from Discord after the round. I was the HoS back then, had to release him, since there was only CE's claim with no evidence or other witnesses whatsoever. Imagine the magnitude of CE's anger. Honk!

boots Rioz.png

Edited by Regular Joe
  • Like 1

A simple honk can cause a mass domino honk, just like they thought about communism in the US at 60's.

The HoP was to be an acting captain since captain got to surprise-cryo. Grin the clown stole a honky amount of captain stuff somehow (don't ask, it's Grin) so sneaky, that Sec suggested that the HoP is an evil traitor giving all accesses for the clown. Processing the HoP led to a downtime at the job line, which resulted in five damn minutes this:

riot.thumb.PNG.1f1cefba1e2a4397ebf667ff028a6b92.PNG

Talk about honking the greytide as whole, with just stealing a certain ID and a headset. (In the picture is present the luckily arrived new captain.)

Edited by Regular Joe
  • angryeyes 1
  • explodyparrot 1

Oh come on. I (Grin here) weren't even that sneaky. I walked in through an open door and took a HOP headset and a captain's hat off a table then disposaled myself. While several people were watching. That's not sneaky, that's just blatant. 

And I still don't know why you and sec believed I had an all-access or captain ID. I didn't. I came in through an open door when someone else walked in and went out through disposals. All legit. 

Edited by Splgrk
  • clown 2

aaaa.png.8c819e0a99f0b8563e97ddb0dc5c5a9c.png

Byond 512 used to randomly make characters naked. I used to wonder where my tail went

bhjbh.png.1ea5730fa5f0c74bfe166e7ac3f0ebcd.png

And then I found it. Tailchairs when? *wag

fghfgh.png.81b8d18ec834b40ac58a4d970bda0d4c.png

kerningaesthetic.png.cd9d569af83d6dce83990a212d8a0b8e.png

When observing, these messages aligned in a way that was incredibly satisfying

sssss.jpg.f6eb4553ebe0fde760cac6639fa3733d.jpg

Who do you think you are
Running 'round leaving Skaars

Edited by gangelwaefre
  • fastparrot 1

8 hours ago, Splgrk said:

Oh come on. I (Grin here) weren't even that sneaky. I walked in through an open door and took a HOP headset and a captain's hat off a table then disposaled myself. While several people were watching. That's not sneaky, that's just blatant. 

And I still don't know why you and sec believed I had an all-access or captain ID. I didn't. I came in through an open door when someone else walked in and went out through disposals. All legit. 

Well, that story was the situation to get from the sec comms ? I wasn't involved to your side of the case, instead was watching over that riot as an officer. The HoP got processed for quite a while, so I thought there that "now, either he is actually guilty or Grin has done some really Grin there."  

Which turns the lesson of the case to my ultimate favourite, people often don't talk enough to the sec comms. There were talks that HoP is a tator, Grin has the ID and stuff for quite long in the radio, and no-one told what were the final decisions on HoP and you. This phenomenon made me to start seldomly HoS even if I'm rather new to much there, I just love to try having the situation at hand. Actually one of the aspects of the game I like the most, it is always a question to solve what is happening and how to act accordingly and co-operate.

Edited by Regular Joe

Just another day in xenobio with Tesla loose.

xenobio.gif.07d584911b312d0a1f872fd8470144a6.gif

125016d85dcc12a570e64b92bfa3724c.png

Never forget Sir Chimperton and the Ook Squadron of 2556

*salute

• explodyparrot 1

10 hours ago, Splgrk said:

Blob really is my favourite game mode.

ye9VK1Q.png

Me and the boys pulling up to McDonald's.

IAA was a greytider in sechuds. Jumped the bar, tried to blind me with a laser pen (forgetting Bartender has sunglasses), attacked me with his briefcase on more than one occasion. He later stole the booze-o-mat and stored it in the IAA office. I found him passed out drunk in front of the HoP's office who promptly demoted him on the spot. This led to him trying to get the other IAA to demote me with....mixed results.

thesweetestgreentext.png

beautiful.jpg

Edited by Aletmagne
  • Like 3

A cult2.thumb.PNG.225342c051186505f56313287726dcbc.PNG

A Cult round ended up more like a cult "IRL". Robbie the cultmaster drew a wrong rune to summon. Pyr'sie was not amused. Epic happened.

"Bring on the slaughter" did happen anyway... the mass slaughter of cultists themselves!

Note also the web-selling spider at airlock, who was amongst the first that noticed the happening. He was a good fella.

• fastparrot 2

Also notice us xenobio creatures, who were sent to support the cult and stop people from disrupting the ritual. We arrived to the slaughter already having happened, just not... as expected.

• honk 1

2 minutes ago, Shina said:

Also notice us xenobio creatures, who were sent to support the cult and stop people from disrupting the ritual. We arrived to the slaughter already having happened, just not... as expected.

Well that explains it, I wondered, while watching our bodies burn, that where did these come from!