necaladun

Screenshot thread!

When atmos won't deal with the fact Central Primary hallways is 4500 kPa and the connected hallways are beginning to increase in pressure, so you break into atmos yourself to try and fix it...

AAAAAAAAA.JPG

• toolbox 1
  • honk 1
  • explodyparrot 1

9 hours ago, Aletmagne said:

When atmos won't deal with the fact Central Primary hallways is 4500 kPa and the connected hallways are beginning to increase in pressure, so you break into atmos yourself to try and fix it...

AAAAAAAAA.JPG

Now that's a panic attack if I've ever seen one.

Especially to a rookie.

Seriously, if I had that many alarms going off, I would just jump into the singulo

8 hours ago, TheClosetMailman said:

Now that's a panic attack if I've ever seen one.

Especially to a rookie.

Seriously, if I had that many alarms going off, I would just jump into the singulo

They're only 5 alarms. You could have the situation remedied with the cost of a few dozen crewmembers' lives. No biggie. No sweat. No problem. Don't worry about it.

• toolbox 1

1 hour ago, Fursamie said:

They're only 5 alarms. You could have the situation remedied with the cost of a few dozen crewmembers' lives. No biggie. No sweat. No problem. Don't worry about it.

Don't worry, I'm not worrying at all

*Scream

On 12/23/2018 at 5:48 PM, Fursamie said:

Those were only the 5 worst alarms. The first was was originally 3600kpa when I got in atmos, thankfully Zikikitaki caused a breach in that section as an emergency vent. As you can see form the menu in the background all the connected rooms like medbay and the bar were climbing in pressure too

• fastparrot 1

Siep333paa.thumb.PNG.ecd56272a3644a3492a13622ca557d72.PNG

How deep can the station shrink into a bloody chaos? And how deep can you shrink with it, at security and as the HoS?

This is a one kind of a record. I am the HoS there. I am locked up to CMO office. With no equipment at all, no clothes at all, one hand off, other hand broken, so unable to break out by brute force, well the intercom works, but no-one is responding to help calls...

Story behind: Traitors around, security did it quite well...

then suddenly, Wolf the HoP and acting captain gets attacked, he survives, and after that, a horrible number of officer casualties happen in just a few minutes.

While being treated, Wolf notices borgs killing patients at surgery. Our crew is more or less decapicated, so I rush there with the lone standing officer by that time. It appears that AI is subdued, it makes us hard time to get out from the surgery. A new captain arrived to the emerging chaos, he is not quite aware what is happening. The sec team, that is, all who where enough healthy to talk, begs thecaptain to get the ERT around. While arguing the captain to do it, standing there at the medbay, someone appeared and dragged me to cloning - before I could have said "baguette", as I was talking the baguette with captain - and shot me with his robust revolver.

Observing the situation as ghost now, I could see the medbay is in an utter chaos. Doctor Klees appears, after some others who hadn't the meds to treat me to the revivable condition. He throws me to the cloner. Bright flash, your mind says hello and stuff, and oh hello, the dude who shot me, was waiting there along with Klees, he was a doctor apparently. As I was cloned, I didn't know that he's the killer. Still I was not surprised when he blew up something. That resulted into the death of poor Klees, just after I was able to thank him. 

Somehow, I survived the blow, with just losing the equipment on ground, a hand, and broking another. Killer got off. I woke up, there was a breach, got to run off too, leaving Klees behind, since being too wounded to effectively get out while dragging. Out in the medbay, AI was still borking around (Tanner Aggley subdued it again and again, piece of cake during the chaos). There were people in medbay, but they seem shocked or otherwise unable to do anything useful, like help.

Then Wolf appeared, just in the point when I was about to rise my hands up. He flexed me to safety from the breach, by throwing me to the CMO office. Wounded himself, he wasn't able to get in. Someone appeared, probably the blueshield. He ran off taking Wolf to safety. So I closed the CMO office door and uh... talk about prison escape. They're better in it at movies.

Solution would be the disposals. Somehow it didn't work. Pipes broken apparently.

So, can you beat up this record, can you?!

Spoiler

It was devastatingly hilarious, 6/5.

Edited by Regular Joe
  • fastparrot 1

3 hours ago, Regular Joe said:

Siep333paa.thumb.PNG.ecd56272a3644a3492a13622ca557d72.PNG

How deep can the station shrink into a bloody chaos? And how deep can you shrink with it, at security and as the HoS?

This is a one kind of a record. I am the HoS there. I am locked up to CMO office. With no equipment at all, no clothes at all, one hand off, other hand broken, so unable to break out by brute force, well the intercom works, but no-one is responding to help calls...

Story behind: Traitors around, security did it quite well...

then suddenly, Wolf the HoP and acting captain gets attacked, he survives, and after that, a horrible number of officer casualties happen in just a few minutes.

While being treated, Wolf notices borgs killing patients at surgery. Our crew is more or less decapicated, so I rush there with the lone standing officer by that time. It appears that AI is subdued, it makes us hard time to get out from the surgery. A new captain arrived to the emerging chaos, he is not quite aware what is happening. The sec team, that is, all who where enough healthy to talk, begs thecaptain to get the ERT around. While arguing the captain to do it, standing there at the medbay, someone appeared and dragged me to cloning - before I could have said "baguette", as I was talking the baguette with captain - and shot me with his robust revolver.

Observing the situation as ghost now, I could see the medbay is in an utter chaos. Doctor Klees appears, after some others who hadn't the meds to treat me to the revivable condition. He throws me to the cloner. Bright flash, your mind says hello and stuff, and oh hello, the dude who shot me, was waiting there along with Klees, he was a doctor apparently. As I was cloned, I didn't know that he's the killer. Still I was not surprised when he blew up something. That resulted into the death of poor Klees, just after I was able to thank him. 

Somehow, I survived the blow, with just losing the equipment on ground, a hand, and broking another. Killer got off. I woke up, there was a breach, got to run off too, leaving Klees behind, since being too wounded to effectively get out while dragging. Out in the medbay, AI was still borking around (Tanner Aggley subdued it again and again, piece of cake during the chaos). There were people in medbay, but they seem shocked or otherwise unable to do anything useful, like help.

Then Wolf appeared, just in the point when I was about to rise my hands up. He flexed me to safety from the breach, by throwing me to the CMO office. Wounded himself, he wasn't able to get in. Someone appeared, probably the blueshield. He ran off taking Wolf to safety. So I closed the CMO office door and uh... talk about prison escape. They're better in it at movies.

Solution would be the disposals. Somehow it didn't work. Pipes broken apparently.

So, can you beat up this record, can you?!

Reveal hidden contents

It was devastatingly hilarious, 6/5.

Damn it, you were there? I had Desmond and I go to cargo because I thought you flushed yourself. Manage to get your ID and CE hardsuit for you to wear. Left a station announcement too. Went to arrival escape pods because I thought you would be there. Instead, found my killer who shot me dead.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Trubus said:

Damn it, you were there? I had Desmond and I go to cargo because I thought you flushed yourself. Manage to get your ID and CE hardsuit for you to wear. Left a station announcement too. Went to arrival escape pods because I thought you would be there. Instead, found my killer who shot me dead.

Yeah, I stayed there since couldn't figure a way out, disposal were broken by the pipe apparently? Early shift there was quite an explosion at CMO office, probably not only a PDA bomb. I heard your announcement and answered it via intercom (after a brief delay, since I was trying to dispose myself), I knew you're out there for look me, if only it was possible. As you didn't appear, guessed that evil has probably continued to happen.

Finally...  a yet another try to flush through, it threw me in front of the CMO door, while getting a shock from the door?! Bug? Got then a jumpsuit from cloning, looked around if I could do anything for dead Klees, SR or anything, realized I couldn't, and in the minute shuttle arrived, I went in and survived, only wearing a jumpsuit and a coat, nothing else. What a desperation that shift became, in just a couple of minutes.

Edited by Regular Joe

I uh...accidentally killed the entire shuttle in two button clicks.  On my end the shuttle did not dock with the station yet for another 30 seconds, so I tried loading the fancy shuttle for everyone to enjoy since it was a chaotic round.

But, as it turns out the shuttle had already docked with the station instead, so the new shuttle replaced the old shuttle....and removed everything on it.

shuttle dead.png

• Like 2

Centcom got invaded by clowns!

dllhost_2019-01-02_17-52-53.thumb.png.8be66f84728fb650814d317b45b40736.png

unknown.png.26199161a19abc150826060f1e6b6f01.png

It's now the Clown Command so still CC, sounds fair to me.

• clown 5
  • honk 1

4 minutes ago, Normalyman said:

Centcom got invaded by clowns!

dllhost_2019-01-02_17-52-53.thumb.png.8be66f84728fb650814d317b45b40736.png

unknown.png.26199161a19abc150826060f1e6b6f01.png

It's now the Clown Command so still CC, sounds fair to me.

Werent it always the clown command? 

Huehuehuehu- WAIT IT WAS JUST A JOKE PUT DOWN THE HAMMER NORMALY- 

Thats the funniest stack of lag I've ever seen.

? @TheClosetMailman.

Later on I threw a turned on radio into that pile and the clowns broadcasted for the entire station.

"HONK"
"Welcome to clown planet"
"HONK"

7 minutes ago, Normalyman said:

? @TheClosetMailman.

Later on I threw a turned on radio into that pile and the clowns broadcasted for the entire station.

"HONK"
"Welcome to clown planet"
"HONK"

Shouldve been on the other side

Oh lord, sounds fun

more fun than command, HAH-

• stunbaton 2

"Notes About Cloning: Some players when cloned will optionally choose to suffer from Clone Memory Disorder." (https://nanotrasen.se/wiki/index.php/Guide_to_Cadavers)

1535537392_threejeans.thumb.PNG.8869646730438c591327ae2b81deebf1.PNG

So my son was using my phone...and this happened.

Screenshot_20190104-122131_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7a5bf8360bea8053231fa63aa32d9027.jpg

• fastparrot 1
  • clown 1
  • honk 2

8 hours ago, ZN23X said:

So my son was using my phone...and this happened.

Screenshot_20190104-122131_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7a5bf8360bea8053231fa63aa32d9027.jpg

I don’t see a difference ?

You have a little gremlin and you insist on calling it your son?!

jk, sounds nice, but damm, at least learn him to write GREYTIDE STATIONWIDE in Sol Common and not Vox Pidgin

Pressurized garbage spesstruck by Bored Drone Works Co.

Accidentally disposaled the recycler too.

Paradise Station NSS Cyberiad 2019-01-06 020040.png

10 minutes ago, Lars said:

Pressurized garbage spesstruck by Bored Drone Works Co.

Accidentally disposaled the recycler too.

Paradise Station NSS Cyberiad 2019-01-06 020040.png

This is impressive in its own right!

Great job!

now wheres the door for me to hack and electrify