necaladun

Screenshot thread!

Recommended Posts

Azdrubaelchapel.png.ecc71ab650f931d56b2afd32ff6b41ad.png

Just another day In Chapel Town. Thanks to Lakanaloa for sharing the screen shot! 

  • Like 1
  • stunbaton 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Splgrk said:

I feel like I'm missing context there. 

yee(and i cannot stress this enough) haw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good thing from a few days back.
So, a mostly mute warden and a blind civilian walk into a brig. . .

How unfortunate

image.png.56e1e33bc1264c0ebe3ec6e6a1325be2.png

  • angryeyes 1
  • fastparrot 2
  • stunbaton 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rebel0 said:

Good thing from a few days back.
So, a mostly mute warden and a blind civilian walk into a brig. . .

How unfortunate

image.png.56e1e33bc1264c0ebe3ec6e6a1325be2.png

A mute warden?
Thats one way to be horrifically murdered by an inmate.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Odieman said:

image.png.e58ccf03a7b68e28948f8b4cdf59e814.png

Oh cruel fate

I really love your signature. Not related to the post, but god your signature is just gold.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Superhats said:

When there's a war going on but there's 8 peacekeeper borgs during a nations round

image.png.ddb1192ce0ff9914f1578f214a20a373.png

Was fun being the AI

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meet the pinnacle of medical science: Buffpin and Ultimate ManLizard.

Captain gave me the Medal of Nobel Sciences for this.

MedicalScience.PNG

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pckables said:

Meet the pinnacle of medical science: Buffpin and Ultimate ManLizard.

Captain gave me the Medal of Nobel Sciences for this.

MedicalScience.PNG

Oh jesus lord-

That is mildly terrifying.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

46a28ee0f1405193577f4518e758b578.png

 

Being a Diona as Captain during Nuke Ops isn't fun, but this was probably the most awkward moment I've ever been in.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An agent finally caught himself sufficiently enough, by outright attacking me. After a long, long game of hide and seek talks, with evidence 99% worth to jail him from my side, and offers of gambling with a prize of information about a lost person from his side, I was only waiting for it. Yet I was surprised to find him at brig along with three officers batoning him next to a broken mech he had stolen, or by his own words being turning it back in. When I even then resumed it with talking, by his request and the fact that the situation was - inobviously - unclear, he finally decided to end it. And failed it.

Execution room. He demands me to personally perform execution by the firing squad, after having whispered me his final words.

"Some of us do not have the choice. Remember that when you do these."

 

 

Shane O'Brien, I am sorry that I couldn't answer your final words, since my breath was busy on gasping the air due your hut-hut CQC tricks. See you in the byond.

 

scrnshot1.png

Edited by Regular Joe
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The amount of internal screaming I was doing, after presenting evidence that was pretty damning against Shane O'Brien. he was let go and even allowed to take the brain of the person that was killed.

Glad to see justice prevailed in the end!

  • honk 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Xyd said:

The amount of internal screaming I was doing, after presenting evidence that was pretty damning against Shane O'Brien. he was let go and even allowed to take the brain of the person that was killed.

Glad to see justice prevailed in the end!

Yeah, I missed the brain at the original scene, thought that the arresting officer searched him and didn’t actually notice when he disappeared from there due some comms mess, my bad. That officer didn’t say anything on the case later, apparently didn’t search Shame on the spot or I don’t know. I then lacked the final evidence on the murder, even if everything said that Shane was the culprit. Implanted and kept in touch, then.

Shane apparently forced the victim him to play russian roulette - without the chance to win... - if it was true what he said before the end. We were at the spot quite in time, but then the brain slipped through us. I had fun time grilling him the whereabouts of the brain or anything I could deem as the smoking gun, and him vice versa.

That was most of a noir scene for me for a while, for all the stuff involved, you, victim’s PDA messages, Shane both gambling and denying everything... neat. Too bad for the victim since his brain end up floating somewhere in space.

 

Edited by Regular Joe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

3 hours ago, Regular Joe said:

Yeah, I missed the brain at the original scene, thought that the arresting officer searched him and didn’t actually notice when he disappeared from there due some comms mess, my bad. That officer didn’t say anything on the case later, apparently didn’t search Shame on the spot or I don’t know. I then lacked the final evidence on the murder, even if everything said that Shane was the culprit. Implanted and kept in touch, then.

Shane apparently forced the victim him to play russian roulette - without the chance to win... - if it was true what he said before the end. We were at the spot quite in time, but then the brain slipped through us. I had fun time grilling him the whereabouts of the brain or anything I could deem as the smoking gun, and him vice versa.

That was most of a noir scene for me for a while, for all the stuff involved, you, victim’s PDA messages, Shane both gambling and denying everything... neat. Too bad for the victim since his brain end up floating somewhere in space.

 

His brain was in the bartenders safe ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Xyd said:

 

His brain was in the bartenders safe ?

Even more noir! If only realized to check the bartender's backroom... I enjoy the cluster fun of being security and HoS. The clauzewitzian fog of war there is to act against is quite something that I've never met in other games.

Edited by Regular Joe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

On 2/25/2019 at 7:38 PM, Pckables said:

Best. Cult. Round. Ever.

BestCultEver.PNG

 

On 2/26/2019 at 4:01 AM, TheClosetMailman said:

How in sweet Nar'Sie-

I can kind of explain what was going on as of being the chaplain that round.

I had my weapon stolen, I couldn't respond to cult in resonable time, I was completely unarmed. The entirety of medbay was cult. We didn't know cult existed until it was too late. Cult couldn't summon because sacrifice target was a slippery motherfucker. Entire crew either killed or converted. Chaplain died trying to eat tomatoes which turned out to be acid tomatoes. Security dun fucked up. The round was a glorious mess.

  • stunbaton 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ReynTheLord said:

 

I can kind of explain what was going on as of being the chaplain that round.

I had my weapon stolen, I couldn't respond to cult in resonable time, I was completely unarmed. The entirety of medbay was cult. We didn't know cult existed until it was too late. Cult couldn't summon because sacrifice target was a slippery motherfucker. Entire crew either killed or converted. Chaplain died trying to eat tomatoes which turned out to be acid tomatoes. Security dun fucked up. The round was a glorious mess.

To give even more context from the cultist perspective:
The slippery cult sacrifice target was the pod pilot, who was AFK in their pod until security raided the engineering outpost base. After a lot of yelling over medcomms, we were joined souls out of security's hands and went full-on war. The target was finally out of their pod and heading to medical, so in response, cult went all out and killed pretty much all of security in medbay with a single attack... with the exception of the target who ran away. Now that security is dead, we've got a handful of people trying to capture the target, one or two people reviving dead cultists with resurrection runes, and the latter half getting new converts with no resistance.
The sacrifice target manages to get into a gygax and starts gunning down every single cultist they find, until I destroy it with EMPs and get killed. Target gets a second gygax, again gets destroyed by EMPs and manages to run to the labor outpost with a borg. During all of this, the cult is continuing to convert non-stop and the round has been voted to continue because of the chaos.
We chase the target down to the labour outpost, but the borg is on the shuttle console, forcing me to go around. Borg shoves the target into the locker and runs out into the asteroid, also killing the target via space, luckily a corpse can't run anymore. After a short bit of hide and seek, the borg gets EMP'd and the body gets grabbed and teleported back to station for Tribute. If there were any non-cult left on the station, they were holed up in the brig, helpless as the Cult casually summoned in the captain's office to their victory.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites